Thursday 7 August 2014

I Need A Doctor


 What I Wore:
Longline Jacket | Topshop
Skirt | Forever 21
Top | New Look
Bag | Primark
Shoes | Zara
Apologies the sun sort of ruined the photo so now you can't really see the detailing very well! Believe it or not my cami is actually a mint colour, which if you have read some of my recent posts you will know how much I'm loving this colour at the minute. 

However this post is all about the jacket, I have a feeling people will either love it or hate but the most important thing is I love it. You can put in on over a very basic outfit and you go from nothing to a very chic fashionista within minutes. Makes everything look so expensive and ahhh I just can explain my feeling for this jacket enough.

Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig