Friday 1 August 2014

Coco Made Me Do It


What I Wore:
Dress | New Look (Sample)
Clutch | Primark
Shoes | Asos

So I have been looking in my wardrobe and organising it trying to sort out bits that need a new home and pieces that I'm not ready to let go of just yet. This made me think so much about buying into fashion pieces as they are mostly ones that I'm getting rid of. The classics like this little black number will never go out of trend and has a timeless approach to fashion. This is something which I think I need to buy more of when making a change to my look as I'm such a massive trend person I forget about the basics that everyone has and needs. However can't say I'm short on the LBD front! What do you think? Less trend more classic? Means less stuff to get rid of right!

I got so many lovely bits when completing work experience with New Look HQ and everyone was so shocked that I got this beauty for free, either can I as it looks so expensive. I think when you wear something like this styling is so important the sleek hair and pointed shoes from asos keep the look chic.

Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig