Thursday 24 July 2014

Camel


 What I Wore:
Top | New Look
Shorts | H&M
Mac | Topshop
Shoes | New Look
Bag | H&M
 Still can't make my mind up! What are you guys wearing, help a girl out? So confusing I can't cope with this weather. I opted for a monochrome look and topped with my camel mac to throw on when it starts to rain and take off when the sunshine is scorching. 

I'm so in love with the leather H&M shorts, they are high waisted so also great to wear on a night out. For a more casual look I teamed it with a white crack textured tee. Haven't worn these gold toe capped pumps in forever but they make a pretty chic flat, don't you think?

This mac is still nice and light to wear even in the summer sun so works a treat all year round, win win purchase. Loving some of the new non-classic colours like pink and blue I think it looks really cool and adds a new twist to a wardrobe staple piece.
Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig