Tuesday 3 June 2014

Blur


 What I Wore:
Top: Topshop
Trousers: Topshop
Clutch: Primark
Mules: Zara
Watch: Vivienne Westwood
Urm so how amazing is this two-piece? Don't you just love it because I definitely do. When it arrived in the post the yellow was surprisingly more striking than I had imagined but toning it down with simplistic accessories helped to calm the print. Finally got to wear my new Zara mules! So unbelievably comfortable and they are so unusual but look incredible!

Aine x
Share:

3 comments

  1. I love this two piece! The floral print and colour are so pretty. I've been looking for one that doesn't have a crop top and this is perfect! :)

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the zara heels!

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig