Monday 7 April 2014

Over The Top


What I Wore:
Top: Oh My Love
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: Asos
Jacket: H&M
Clutch: Topshop
Watch: Vivienne Westwood

I have recently decided that I would rather do less posts but try and make the quality of them much better, this will hopefully be the last selfie before rushing of to uni, a night out or anywhere I go. However I do really love this look so it had to be posted. I love how bloggers have started wearing their jackets on their shoulders and thought I'd try it out. Got a few 'put your arms in your jacket' comments but think its one of those things where in time it'll catch on. Think it looks so chic and enables you to show of any accessories.

What do you think of the on the shoulder look?
Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig