Monday 10 March 2014

Textures Of Love


  What I Wore:
Jacket: Miss Selfridge
Jumper: H&M
Trousers: Zara
Bag: H&M
Boots: Zara
Yes, the boots made it to Paris - Eeeek!! I really like the fact this outfit includes so many different textures and colours yet still works well together. Nothing nicer than a cashmere jumper to keep you snug and I like the fact its baggy and oversized, just adds to the comfort. I restyled these trousers from "Feelin' Myself" (January 2014) into a day look, which do you prefer?

Also managed to get the padlocks in the background, think the thought behind it is so romantic. Made me start the day in a good mood and the reminder I was in the city most known for love.
 Went to Angelina's Café which is well known for being an old hang out area for Coco Chanel and Audrey Hepburn, I felt very sassy just sitting in there. I had a white hot chocolate and macaroons (obviously can't go to Paris without having a macaroon). Was so yummy completely made my day.
Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig