Thursday 13 March 2014

Best Bits


 I have to admit two of my favourite bits from the Paris trip was going up the Eiffel Tower and Colette the fashion concept store. Wasn't able to get an outfit post as it was tipping it down with rain and the wind nearly blew my bun off but wanted to include these pictures on my blog.
I brought a magazine featuring all the trends set for this year - hopefully help me with uni work as well as bringing the latest trends to you my readers. I also purchased a graphic book to help me with layout and presentation of my projects, already finding it so helpful. Has to be one of the most inspirational stores, helped me so much with my projects wish we had one here. Although this could be a good excuse to frequently go back to Paris.
Found going up the Eiffel Tower so surreal, definitely worth doing even when you are completely drenched.

Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig