Wednesday 8 January 2014

Check Mate


What I Wore -
Top: New Look
Dress: New Look
Shoes: Primark
Coat: Zara

 Love this check shift dress! Purchased it from New Look when I went back for a Christmas temp, had the best time and was good to be back with the team again! They also have some great pieces in at the minute so you will see them creeping into my blog even more. To smarten the look I added the top underneath revealing the collar. I added my pink zara coat over the top to break up the monochrome and prepare for the rain and wind we seem to be getting recently.

I don't know about you but checks is all I am buying at the minute!
Aine x
Share:

1 comment

  1. Love this outfit. The pink coat goes great with the check dress! :)

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig