Monday 25 November 2013

Frills, Flowers and Leather

What a combo! Something you normally think wouldn't work but in this case it does. I am really loving experimenting with different textures and looks. My style is slowly being edited but I don't think I'll ever lose my roots.

Top: Vera Moda
Necklace: New Look
Leggings: Miss Selfridge
Socks: Topshop
Shoes: Doc Martens
The way the top is half chiffon and the panels it has on the sleeves is something different to the usual blouse or jumper and makes a good mix for the winter chills. Adding the faux leather leggings make the look more trendy and fashionable. The necklace, socks and doc's give a 'geek chic' vibe. I really adore the cute frills on socks and floral doc's together.

Aine x
Share:

1 comment

  1. love this outfit im a sucker for monochrome tres chic x

    blvckmarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig