Wednesday 13 November 2013

Autumn Fashion Fix

So living in Birmingham as a student now has its perks! The bullring is full of my favourite high street shops and new discoveries which I am beginning to love just as much. Recently (well not recently at all, was ages ago but I've been a slow blogger) they held a fashion show called the 'Autumn Fashion Fix'. This showed all the collections on the high street and how they met this years trends:
 - The Red Zone
- Off To The Country
- Urban
- Pastel Punch (My favourite of course)
- Hi & Mighty
- Tartan Twist
- Curves & Coats
- Grandma's Attic
- Animal Instinct
- Shine

It was presented by Mollie King and even better the Saturday's performed some of their old classics as well as their new single. They are definitely my guilty pleasure so it made the experience so much more worth while! I'm super glad I went, especially as it was free!

Really looking forward to the clothes show live - just got my ticket! Any other bloggers going?
Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig